On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:24:52 AM UTC-7, PMario wrote:

> I'll have to test this. ... Is D:\ a windows network directory, or is it a
> "samba mount" to a unix-like system.

Yes, it is a network drive, or rather, a drive provided by Cryptomator
(cryptomator creates a mount point for a collection of encrypted files).
It's using Dokany, which I guess is similar to an enhanced webdav.

After F12, there don't seem to be any errors related to saving. Just
"Saving wiki with method autosave..." .

I suppose they have some extra, extra safety that gets applied to network
drives.

Thanks!