On Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 8:52:32 PM UTC+1, Mark S. wrote:

> As a rule, I try to keep my names unique ... in case I want to use (like
> at the moment) Polly, which needs distinct names.

ok

> The problem I had was that file-backup reverted to saving in a
> subdirectory of the current directory e.g. If the current directory was
> d:/data/wikis/notes and the backup path was /temp/twbackups, it would try
> to save to d:/data/wikis/notes/temp/twbackups

It's the logic, that I use to create to save backups. Backups are intended
to be relative to the saved wiki, because that's the easiest way with the
limited browser download API. I don't have to create checks for same name
wikis in subdirectories. ... It just works.

If \temp\twbackups should be an absolute path, I need to create the backups
directory structure in a new and different way.

I have to think about that. ... But it will definitely need a new AddOn
version.

> It worked fine with the C: drive. So assume there is something different
> about how the browser sees the D: drive.

No. "Mapped" network drives are transparent. So the app doesn't even know
it's a network drive.

have fun!
mario