Yes, I did come across that after posting but I've not had much success
with it.

When trying the demo in the online edition, it produces a javascript error
so I downloaded the plug-in to my wiki. I then managed to get rid of the
Presidents
and Justices demo import specification from the drop down and can't get it
back so don't know how to use it - not having a good day!

Regards
Jon