Excellent work figuring out the Filter syntax needed to set the title!

Handling all the possibilities around CSV dagta in a flexible way was a
complicated problem, so thank you for the feedback (notes for the next
version's UI, which is a while out).

In order to get rid of the shadow tiddler warning, once you have confirmed
that the source plugin is unpacked to your specs, you can simply delete the
source plugin tiddler. It will leave all the "modified" tiddlers behind.

Best,
Joshua Fontany