Jon, I do remember that it took some poking around before I got the
spreadsheet import process to work for me — there are steps to make sure
that you're specifying the right worksheet and handling the various fields
properly. But I was thrilled when it did work; it was a tremendously
efficient way of importing loads of data.

I'm not able to put time into it now, but perhaps there are folks here with
a better sense of how to explain it clearly.

-Springer