Hi Jon, author of JsonMangler here. I setup the import to package the
imported tiddlers into a plugin to have a simple way of
overwriting.updating/deleting a whole import at once.

The way that tiddlywiki is setup, "shadow" tiddlers are full tiddlers in
the system (beware of confusing this with "system" tiddlers that start with
"$:/" because something can be both a shadow and a system tiddler).

Meaning that you can search for and/or filter-query any "shadow" tiddler
just like any other tiddler, BUT you have to start your filter runs with
`all[shadows+tiddlers]` instead of the default (asumed if missing)
`all[tiddlers]`. The one special feature of shadow tiddlers is that you can
edit them, creating a "regular" tiddler of that name to store the edits,
and then if you delete the edited version the "backup/shadow" version is
immediately referenced in its place.

For example, after importing the Video Games CSV in my example wiki, you
can hit the Filter tab of $:/AdvancedSearch and enter
`[all[shadows+tiddlers]search:*[Mario]]` to display links to all references
to "Mario".

If you want to promote a shadow tiddler to a regular one, the easiest way
to do that is a weird little hack I picked up, where you setup a button to
delete a field that DOES NOT EXIST from each shadow tiddler, like so:
```
\define plugin-target() Data/vgsales
\define unpack-actions()
<$list variable="shadowtiddler"
filter="[<plugin-target>indexes[/tiddlers]]">
<$action-setfield $tiddler=<<shadowtiddler>>
$field="does.not.exit.in.this.wiki452369084306093845760894253" />
</$list>
\end

<$button actions=<<unpack-actions>> >
Press here to unpack <<plugin-target>>
</$button>

<$list variable="test" filter="[<plugin-target>indexes[/tiddlers]]">

</$list>

```
This creates a regular tiddler that is identical to the shadow, for each
one in the plugin-target. Change the definition of that line to your target
plugin containing yuor imported tiddlers and it will "unpack" it for you
(you will no longer need `all[shadows+tiddlers]` in filters to target the
"unpacked" tiddlers). You will see the links to your tiddlers go from being
Bold to normal font to show that they are now "overwritten shadow
tiddlers", and exist as normal tiddlers in the wiki.

Best,
Joshua F.