HP et al ...

Just FYI, I tried many times on Twitter to get some interest in the fact
our toot is a *rare example of a practical, working QUINE.*
I was replying mainly to developers. I thought it would be of real
interest.

BUT, actually, the response was flat.

The "Quine" nature of our tool is really pronounced and central. BUT, as
far as I can see, that doesn't light anyone's candle but mine and a very
few others.

Best wishes
TT