"Xememex" to me sounds like a name for a pharmaceutical company.

Or a drug.

Maybe I'd be fine with something like that as an add-on to the name TW.  A
bit like "Debian Sarge", "Debian Buster", "Debian Sid"

The name "TiddlyWiki" makes it so easy to find anything in the related body
of knowledge.  "Xememex" won't lead to all things TiddlyWiki that can be
found on the web.

"TW Xememex", the long version being : "TiddlyWiki Xememex".  That could be
the best of all worlds.

The challenge of TiddlyWiki and broad acceptance isn't resistance for the
cutesy "Tiddly" or cutesy "Wiki" .

There was once a saying: "you don't get fired for choosing IBM."  Today,
I'm thinking: "you don't get fired for choosing Microsoft."  Changing TW
(TiddlyWiki) to anything else won't matter much when corporate types are
likely more interested in picking solutions that look good on their own
resumes.

To me, I wouldn't try convincing folk of using "TiddlyWiki" as a solution
to a problem.  TiddlyWiki is the platform with which I would build the
solution.  The name I then give to the solution is what I use.  The name is
different for every solution.

Something like that.  I've got some complicated picture of it all in my
head, and putting that into concise and elegant words will need a few more
cups of coffee in me ...