Jeremy,

I think your diagnosis is spot on: we have a collective surplus of
enthusiastic creative energy from folks who would like to contribute to
making TiddlyWiki intuitive, visible, and attractive.

Those of us who have a deeper toolkit/skillset for graphics than for coding
are especially eager to step up when there's a call for graphic design. The
result is a level of detail-wrangling over a banner image that has a
relatively limited role.

Something like a set of public ads would be a more substantive project.
Presumably there should be at least something like thematic and stylistic
coherence (which helps people recognize multiple ads as being about the
same thing), but there are many possible ways to develop such coherence.

-Springer