All especially those with competition entries,

*Love all this work, wish I had these image design skills. *Whatever wins
it would be nice to collect the final submissions (and previous ones) as
collateral people building a wiki could use, on there home tiddler, as
icons, favicons (sometimes), Wiki or tiddler backgrounds, or images
especially when demonstrating a feature of that release.

When you drag and drop a tiddler to a valid location you see a mouse
pointer and a little box with a plus, on my browsers at least. Perhaps
stamping your design with this would promote the drag features of the new
version. I suggest a different color just to stop people confusing with
their own mouse pointer.

Regards
Tones