You know, chewing on the concept of Incremental note-taking becomes even
more interesting in conjunction with chewing on note taking versus note
making <https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/vlAZ_K4K63o/m/QCW8Czk9AQAJ>
.

The intertwingling of it all.  The interweaving of the two threads.  Kind
of mind-blowing.  If I smoked weed, me thinks I'd light up a doobie toute
suite and wax philosophical for the rest of the day ...