Birthe/Strike,

I hope Ed did not think "I thought he was complaining". I think my argument
points out the new platform will be valuable to everyone, and is important,
despite the pain of change. In fact it is really important Ed and Charlie
etc.. understand I will help in any way I can.

Some of these improvements will help reduce cognitive load once we have
them working, like being able to have a Wiki Post that we can all edit
which ultimately can summarise a thread.

Also I would hope the overriding message is "as a community we can work
with our diverse community" to support and enable them which I can really
see is necessary when moving to a fully featured solution. Basically unlike
many other communities members can get personal one on one support. We have
done some in the past, and yes we can do so more, but the community seems
dedicated to do so.

Still I welcome your comments.