Hi Danielo

Congratulations, a great piece of work, and very nicely presented too.

I think we need to play with it and explore it a bit before we adopt it as
the official route for documentation contributions.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been developing (and I'm still working on it) a plugin that allows
> you to *save individual tiddlers* to Google Drive. There is a lot of
> things I want to implement, but in its current state it is advanced enough
> to what I want to propose: *collaborative Tiddlywiki  documentation.*
>
> This is how I think this can be done (summary):
>
>    - You want to contribute, but you don't have any Github or Node
>    experience
>    - You visit the page of the project
>    <http://danielo515.github.io/TW5-CommunityDocumentation>, create or
>    edit a tiddler and click *upload *to the* public repository.
>
> <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-USg0ow4LCZREVYcjJpYzhOcFU&usp=sharing>*
>    - Then *anyone *can check your work and then an administrator can add
>    to the main wiki page.
>    - You can even download the wiki so you can *make your editions
>    offline *and upload them later
>
> The files are uploaded to a *PUBLIC *Google drive folder
> <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-USg0ow4LCZREVYcjJpYzhOcFU&usp=sharing>,
> and can be viewed by anyone. Since I have enough space on Google drive
> there are unlimited tiddler revisions. As I said, this is publicly
> available for anyone to see, edit or download. The changes are not
> automatically added to the main page, so this way we can avoid a mess as
> index page.
>
> This system can be used to create also a public PLUGINS REPOSITORY, this
> is another topic but I also have plans to implement that.
>
> You can check it here:
>
> danielo515.github.io/TW5-CommunityDocumentation
>
> I think it is clearly explained on the project page, but if anyone have
> any doubt they can ask here.
>

> Talking about the plugin itself, there are a lot of things that I want to
> implement. If anyone is interested those are:
>

>    - Create tiddlers by email.
>    - Plugins repository.
>    - Private tiddler store.
>    - Control panel for server.
>    - Save the full wiki html file to the server
>    - 100% Google drive hosting
>
> What do you think about my proposal? Anyone is welcome to join!!
>
> Regards
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com