I must look into this thoroughly but from what you describe and after a
first peek, your set up seems PERFECT for a concept I'm sketching on to
have the community easily contribute things in an unofficial way that may,
possibly and if good enough, be transferred to a more official place.

I believe these emerging initiatives will have a great (and positive)
impact on the directions of TW and the TW community.

Thank you Danielo! This is very exciting!

<:-)

@Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> I think we need to play with it and explore it a bit before we adopt it as
> the official route for documentation contributions.

I think a point with this is that it does not have to be "the" or evan "an"
official route for documentation contributions. I imagine these initiatives
as adding roads *"towards* official". I'm in full agreement with you Jeremy
that tw.com should be the authoritative place for TW. These other things
are, in my mind, best seen as a playground for *evolution* of things that
might eventually make it to official status. We need a lot of these
community paths because the community consists of a plethora of minds that
work in different ways and have different preferences and capabilities to
contribute.

One Rome, many paths. Pax Tiddlum.

<:-)