Hi Danielo

> Feel free to edit such note and add it to the repository 😉

Are you serious? I'm writing to you about it here because I can be
confident that you will see it, and so that it forms part of the
conversation for others to participate.

I'm suggesting that it is confusing to label the project "Community
Documentation project for TiddlyWiki5". It may become that, but right now
it is a demo of TiddlyDrive. I mean, it's in beta, right? You surely don't
want people to spend hours composing documentation edits and then finding
that the tool has crashed or lost data. Before we can adopt it for
community documentation we need to make sure that it is robust and suitable
for the task. With all due respect, that is something for the community to
reach consensus on, and not something that any of us can unilaterally
assert.

As I say, I think you need to separate the two things:

1) A cool new thing called TiddlyDrive
2) The idea of using TiddlyDrive for community documentation

Another reason is that we already have a proposal to set up a community
wiki on TiddlySpace for TW5. That's worked well for TWC in the past, and
it's a tried and tested approach.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Jeremy
>
> Feel free to edit such note and add it to the repository 😉
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com