Hi  everyone,

Have to say again, TiddlyWiki is great ... and more people need to know
about it! ...

But my question: is there a way to get more than one "text" field in a
tiddler?

I know I can just show the text of any field with {{!!myTextField}},
however this is not wikified correctly ... I think because there are no
newline characters in it.
I want to have only one tiddler for one topic/semantic unit. At the moment
I use something like this in one tiddler:
/define text_lang_en() ....
/define text_lang_fr() ....
<<displayLang en>>
and so on. And then each tiddler has a macro that displays the correct
language. But this is really not nice when editing it, I would rather like
to be able to change the language with the ActionWidget so that the
tiddlers text field refers to "text_en" or "text_fr" ... and the editor
displays an empty new tiddler (for that language).
I know there are other means for translations, but this would not only be
useful for translations.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas on this ...

Cheers,
Sebas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/88651dd5-438e-4d55-bb9a-eae62235a8e3%40googlegroups.com.