Hey Matabele,

Yeah, thanks! That sounds like an idea I have not tried yet for text
fields. And I am currently doing that already with my user interface. I
have a dictionary tiddler that provides the names for each button in my
TiddlyWiki (tiddler "/$:/./user_interface") and when the user changes the
language, I just set this dictionary tiddler to the localized version like
so:

<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="/$:/./user_interface_EN" $field="title"
$value="/$:/./user_interface" />ENGLISH
</$button>

I guess I could just swap the text fields in a similar way.

In regards to the sidebar and search fields, etc. - my approach is to leave
most core tiddlers unchanged. I have "user versions" for the side bar and
search fields so that they do not get to see the advanced search or the
actual tiddler titles.

Thanks for the tip... I will try this.

Cheers,
Sebas