Hi

Might work quite well if you exchanged the contents out to one or more data
dictionaries instead of a large number of fields in the current tiddler.
Once the dictionaries and swopping mechanism have been implemented -- the
process of editing should be transparent, and you'll no longer have to keep
track of all the bits and pieces yourself. You can, therefore, employ as
many dictionaries as needed to keep things arranged in logical order.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a40da70-8b02-4ca3-abf2-a2eded330c97%40googlegroups.com.