Riz, out of his interest to play with TW flexibility, adapting Wordpress
themes, is absolutely spot on IMO.

More than anything TW needs a nice looking theme that works on ALL devices,
always, without hassle, without fail.

He is really helping bring that possible reality closer. Its still not
quite 100% there but his work definitely edges incrementally towards that
simple, elusive, inclusive aim.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a09fcb3c-2669-41f7-bc17-007397d26a17%40googlegroups.com.