*Update*

Done, done, done and done.

First of all thank you -for multiple reasons. First of all this is the
first time I am actually seeing someone using the themes. The issues you
raised were something I was having - not just for this theme but for all
the other themes I have been working on. I was working around it with a few
tricks. Yesterday when you posted I finally sat down to see if I can find a
real solution -and et voila, it was there. Last, the piece of code you
pointed reminded me that I forgot to include Ton Gerner in the
Acknowledgements. The left sidebar is mostly derived from his work, and it
is to show that I kept the class names as his original ones.

Find the update at: http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/060143be-cc9c-4bd9-af68-58fef31a24d4%40googlegroups.com.