Ciao Mark

You are right, its NOT a basic question. That is the point. But it is a
question. A question that is falling between two stools from lack of
documentation IMO.

Its NOT like complaining the first aid book lacks kidney removals. Its much
more like it lacked advice on basic suturing.

IMO these cases are illuminative, not to be dismissed so quickly.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/312348bd-dbf5-4653-a69a-e9f801f1ac2b%40googlegroups.com.