Just jumping in on the TiddlyFox issue, there will be an update to TiddlyFox
that works with the new architecture. It’s an update I prepared last year but
pulled at the last minute because it doesn’t work on Firefox for Android; those
users will be able to stick with the current version.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/F90B28DB-5E53-440D-B404-4166B02C7FFF%40gmail.com.