I think a MediaWiki or similar solution would be a great thing. MediaWiki
has a listing of MW sites available, including at least one that says its
free and add-free (but who knows what the details are?). Other sites are
fairly inexpensive if data can be kept under 10G.

The question is, is all the stuff currently in TiddlyWiki now technically
copyrighted, or can it be ported to another working environment?

The current system of documentation discourages participation. I've written
documentation and tutorials for other products, and wouldn't mind doing so
for TW, but not tethered the way the current system is.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6defa829-ea12-4542-8bd5-9e673c0e70e6%40googlegroups.com.