Ciao all

Just a side comment of my experience as a user who doesn't really know what
those messages mean other than "close it & restart." :-)

The impact on me when I was first using TW of Red Messages: they got me in
a hot sweat. Till I realised they are rarely fatal. My single biggest issue
has never been them. Its been browser crashes corrupting the TW file.

To be honest its the *AESTHETICS of the warnings* as much as anything that
scared me, and likely for others who have no clear idea what is happening.

TBH, I'd rather have a message like ...

*  DON'T PANIC. There is a problem but it is likely not a disaster, just a
small glitch.      To be safe, please close the window this TW is in and
reopen it.      NOTA BENE: Please make sure that you always regularly
backup your TiddlyWiki       because failures do happen & it would be a
great shame if you lost your work.*A message something like that.

Having the message in Glaring Red may feel like a good idea. I think a
softer colour like Light Pink would be just as good without the extreme
aesthetic alert factor.

Just some thoughts.

Best wishes
Josiah