Lost Admin's suggestions are good. In addition to this, I'd love to see:

   - Convenient backup and restore
   - Option to create multiple TiddlyWikis within the same account, with
   different properties (encrypted versus publicly readable etc.)
   - Creation of new TiddlyWikis with "one click" (or a similarly easy
   process)
   - Clear and transparent information about hosting (location etc.) and
   data privacy (important for business usage)

Another nice-to-have:

   - Option to define empty TiddlyWikis as "templates" for the creation of
   new TiddlyWikis

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/17e4e942-0b36-4474-b7d1-51b534ef588b%40googlegroups.com.