Hello everyone,
I have been thinking recently that I would like to build an online service
specifically geared toward TW5. It would be different from Danielo's note
self in that the data would also be hosted.

I am thinking that it would be a paid service, either as a subscription or
pay as you go. I don't really know which one yet I don't really know how it
all work but I am thinking of using the Amazon web services to build it on
and that seems to have some pretty good features for pay as you go.

So now for the question. If you were going to subscribe to the service,
what are the main features you would be interested in? The sky's the limit,
I want to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,
-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSn-Z%3DW-18fH7SHCNsLttq9nvi7ouz3rh2y4M%3DAzu%3DmfQ%40mail.gmail.com.