Josiah,

I agree with this argument,

But I would like to add this nuance,  I do often want ways to ensure I have
a consistent look and feel in a given solution.

Perhaps this is where people get confused, because they see having YAML yet
another markup language as providing a consistent look and feel when all
that is needed is some of our own personal standards.

Not withstanding the above, if we have tools available that help us provide
consistent look and feel when we needed it, it can only be helpful. In some
ways I rely on an understanding of TiddlyWikis standards to do this.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b32fc38d-4c09-471f-a470-aaf7f32c0704%40googlegroups.com.