Ciao TonyM

I agree that for writing text the plonking in of macros & pragma are
somewhat in conflict with "human readable text". In practice I do think
"markup" and "programmatic syntax" have somewhat blurred ... I think
ordinary users can find them confusing to see at the top of an otherwise
readable text.

On the other hand a new user to TW just using it to write is unlikely to
ever see them until they wanted to use them--and then its acceptable to
them as they will better know why they are there.

But I do think its an issue if you are authoring TW that others will use
who aren't interested in the programmatic side.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a5ba143c-4def-424b-a22f-eb81fda8a1be%40googlegroups.com.