Hi Josiah,

Great offer, hope that we all here can chip in and let's not btw forget
Eric, so many years active!!
Shame on me that I neglected him.

I think that Patreon offers such an option, as I have another project that
I support.
That is a film production and they get a one time payment for such a
production,
but Jed would have to see if and how it can be done.

Salut les gars, Edm.
.
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2d1ee9c1-8e9a-4d58-a44b-9a448eb12dd8%40googlegroups.com.