Stephan, thank you for replying to my questions!

zemoxian, your "barebones template" seems to be easy, but contains a lot!

JD, your paragraphs macro looks really nice. I find it very convenient, the
way the edit-window replaces the view-window of the paragraph and at the
same time you retain the view of all the other paragraphs!

Now, there is for me a lot to learn: navigator and reveal widgets, custom
edit/view templates, usage of buttons and so on. Wonderful!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47f9b4ec-8131-4f00-b346-e263453d89ab%40googlegroups.com.