Until the channel is pointed to and designated as official help channel in
various places (documentation, this group, tiddlywiki website, github,
etc.) there's never going to be enough people to bring it to life.

There should also be some people willing to be operators (I wouldn't mind
helping, but I don't have much experience with TiddlyWiki, have only been
using it for about a month).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/809bbce8-97bc-4b04-8747-88669881f1d0%40googlegroups.com.