Have you used IRC before? There's a totally different dynamic compared to
forums. It's not only about how many are available - people don't usually
leave a GG tab open in the background and answer questions as soon as there
are new ones - and that's the usual behavior on live chats like IRC.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dd75360d-841c-4f64-9d4e-8e59f14d8e69%40googlegroups.com.