Mark S. wrote ...

> I've noticed that most of the beginner's don't really have simple
> questions.

Side note: I think that is a very astute, useful observation.

In my mind: I'm wondering if that is because *already *with TW
specifically, in this GG group, you need to go beyond "normal"? I sort of
secondarily wonder about the folk who never asked anything. TBH though the
GG group is really great, it's not exactly what you would call an "easefull
abc" to enter. I do sense that some folk feel they have to "prepare" for it?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e6fe4269-c064-4608-a851-2113b0c730b4%40googlegroups.com.