Two bingos.

Luca: Until the channel is pointed to and designated as official help
> channel in various places there's never going to be enough people to bring
> it to life.

There should also be some people willing to be operators...

It would be great. But, TBH, I really don't think there are enough
activists here to consistently support that. Its part of a more general
issue that we have a vibrant "community" in GG groups but its proved very
difficult to transfer that vibrancy to anywhere else--though Twitter use is
slowly growing (with a very different userbase).

Why? Simple lack of numbers, I think.

Could be worth trying to see what happens though.

Best wishes
@TiddlyTweeter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c38cb514-5850-4860-bbcd-f3a0611f64f9%40googlegroups.com.