JD, related to my last ... IF the overhead in total is low then mixed
package. IF the functionality of each "bit" is discrete: separate.

A way to deal with keeping track and being able to provide "packages" is to
use PMario's BUNDLER tool
<https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/bundler/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fwikilabs%2Fbundler>

to assemble complete packages for those who want them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/099b7d66-7ce6-4a3e-a636-3e4f13c826f6%40googlegroups.com.