That's a nice example.

But what I wanted is a "partial" copy-to-clipboard, which isn't possible
atm. The <$button> body </$button> is used to create the button-text
instead of defining the text, that should be copied.

So the widget I'm imagining is more like this

<$clipboard buttonText="copy to clipboard" class="" showCode=yes/no
showText=yes/no mode=block/inline template="name of a template tiddler">
Content, that is copied to the clipboard
</$clipboard>
just brainstorming
-m