The more I hear about "macros" in this the worse I feel.

I don't care if the device lets you skip over the moon. I DO care that
mortals can understand it. OR totally avoid it.

IMO "macro use" within this tool is a *highly advanced *feature. I am very
UNCLEAR of the added value.

I need examples to see the added value!!!

Best wishes
TT