On Monday, September 21, 2020 at 6:13:28 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> The checklist example TonyM gave I don't think adds anything that does not
> exist already.
>
> As PMario implied before, the Grossinger plugin IS using markup
> intelligently to deliver live.
>
> Dimmi (tell me) the added value, please!

I think he's testing the possibilities. There is a lot of trial and error,
to see, what works and what doesn't.

I did see some value in the abstraction of simple presentations
<https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/custom-markup/#test-presentation>.
Where the text looks like this:

´present
´ Welcome to ''Reveal.js''
´ Embedded inside TiddlyWiki
»
  ´ Vertical Slides
  ´ Can also me manged with one level of nesting
--
´ End!
´ Have fun!

But it activates the reveal.js plugin. The text that would have been used
is:

<$presentation><$slide>Welcome to ''Reveal.js''</$slide><$slide>Embedded inside
TiddlyWiki</$slide><$slide>
  <$slide>Vertical Slides</$slide>
  <$slide>Can also me manged with one level of
nesting</$slide></$slide></$presentation>

I think it depends on the users taste, what they like more

-mario