On 01/13/2010 01:32 PM, DRC wrote:
> Antoine Martin wrote:
>
>> trunk and 1.0.0 can now build fine, I had to patch this file though (for
>> both):
>>
>> It wouldn't be too hard to hook up a patch phase into the build scripts,
>> but it may not be worth it as the new libdrm releases should have some
>> form of darwin/osx support included in the future surely?
>>
> Are you trying to build Xvnc on OS/X?  Whatever for?

Mostly to satisfy my curiosity. I'll admit that running xeyes and xclock
via VNC on a mac is not particularly interesting!

Nonetheless, it mostly builds (it is near the end now, xserver proper -
really slow box) and someone may be interested in some of this (or not):
1) Had to add this to libpciaccess to build:
#define HTOLE_16(x)     htons(x)
#define HTOLE_32(x)     htonl(x)

#define LETOH_16(x)     ntohs(x)
#define LETOH_32(x)     ntohl(x)

2) Mesa grabbed the wrong config, had to force it to use "darwin"
Then it failed to find libXt when building libGLwDrawA.o, so I just
added "-L../../../../../unix/xorg.build/lib/"

Cheers
Antoine