This has probably already been covered, but just to be sure...

Once the proposed revisions and clarifications have been decided on (on GENERAL), can
the final product be posted to this list?  I do want to understand what my votes mean,
but I am not planning on subscribing to the GENERAL list (I don't want to sit in on
the debate, just understand the outcome).

-Dan

> Hans told us he is going to submit (on GENERAL) his proposed revisions and
> clarifications to the voting rules sometime today -- if you care about these
> issues, and are not yet subscribed there, I would suggest doing so (send an
> empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
>
> Craig

Dan Milstein // [EMAIL PROTECTED]