Craig R. McClanahan at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> -jon
>
> Craig (who is actually quite happy with Catalina at this point :-)

Never been a fan of JSPs myself, but seeing Velocity (lately I had to
install it for EyeBrowse on Nagoya, and it was painful) I'm not a big fan of
that thing either.

But anyway, coming out of the blue on that, I'm pretty damn tired of this
whole argument about Velocity VS. JSPs thing...

Tomcat IS the R.I. for Servlets AND JSPs, that's what we agreed on with Sun
from the very first time, that's what I keep believing into. So, please,
both of you (yeah, I'm going to say "shut up" to my project lead) SHUT UP.

I don't give a damn on which one is faster/better. We're here to talk about
the development of one product. If you were new users being moderated I
would reject your postings as "OFF-TOPIC".

Especially you, Jon. Damn it, we've walked this path together for a very
long time. And _as_a_friend_ I'm begging you, if you want to keep going on
with your crusade against JSPs do it, but be wise enough to do it in the
right places...

Thanks...

    Pier