Totally OT, bandwidth-wasting, irrelevant musings P.S. ...

Where did that Paulo Gaspar cat go? That guy was always interesting in a flame
war, especially with Jon involved. Man ... dude did NOT like Jon, but he sure
loved Velocity. I wonder he went ... I really miss those days, back when we
were all so young and innocent ... it was a simpler time ;-)

Anyway, Jon, I always thought that you should have used some of those flame
posts from Gaspar for some really sweet Velocity advocacy, maybe in your mag
articles and web site and stuff. I can hardly think of a more compelling
advertisement for Velocity than one of those, "Jon is in insufferable ass, but
I wouldn't use any other solution than Velocity." That speaks volumes.

I really do miss that Gaspar guy though ... we liked him :-)

- Christopher