Remy Maucherat wrote:
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

It seeems that we are doing very frequent point releases of Tomcat 4.1.16.
Yet haven't had a stable release since 4.1.12.

Reviewing the release notes I don't see any difference between CVS HEAD and
4.1.16 except for my recent addition of the DataSource Realm. Why tag 4.1.17
when there are so few changes?

Because:
- I usually update the release notes right before tagging, so the changes are actually more significant
- feedback on 4.1.16 has been uneventful, so we should try to get a stable release to replace 4.1.12 ASAP, as many bugs have been fixed since then

Remy

Could you please update the release notes first before proposing a tag?
That way others can better evaluate whether necessary changes have made
it into CVS before you tag a new version.

Thanks,

Glenn