On 20/03/12 01:30, [[w:en:User:Madman]] wrote:
> Documentation is located at http://toolserver.org/~madman/dementia/
> and examples are on classes Action and Query. All further updates
> (including a description of the framework, its dependencies, and base
> code) will probably be posted at that address and not sent to the list
> so as not to spam. I'd be happy to have any comments, bugs, feature
> requests, ideas for better names, etc. sent to me via e-mail or
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Madman. I love criticism; for
> all I know, there could be a hundred reasons why this is just a
> novelty and won't work in practice (I'm encountering a couple such
> challenging problems now).
>
> Cheers!
> -Madman

That documentation completely misses the point :(
There's no list of what actions to use in the factory, or that a login
action has setPassword method (as you're using the magic method __set(),
those things aren't listed by phpDocumentor).
It's that kind of things what I'd want to view (or an explanation on how
to map the api documentation to dementia).