On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM, [[w:en:User:Madman]]
<madman.enw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Haha, no worries. As it happens, I've made enough progress that I
> anticipate releasing documentation and examples by the end of tomorrow
> (today?) and the base code by the end of the next day.

Documentation is located at http://toolserver.org/~madman/dementia/
and examples are on classes Action and Query. All further updates
(including a description of the framework, its dependencies, and base
code) will probably be posted at that address and not sent to the list
so as not to spam. I'd be happy to have any comments, bugs, feature
requests, ideas for better names, etc. sent to me via e-mail or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Madman. I love criticism; for
all I know, there could be a hundred reasons why this is just a
novelty and won't work in practice (I'm encountering a couple such
challenging problems now).

Cheers!
-Madman