For the record, the so far included post-5.6.1 patches in our packages:
Thiago is the main contact in upstream.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by many Ubuntu Touch applications and scopes,
such as gallery app, music app, today scope, music scope, etc.
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has unit tests.
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* libunity-api-dev (Bug #1613563)
* persistent-cache-cpp-dev (Bug #1613560)
Note that the package has other dependencies that are not in main,
but these are used only for the tests and are not runtime
* This package uses cmake.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp