Silo 1968 contains a no-change rebuild of the thumbnailer. As expected,
things are again blowing up for arm64 and ppc64el on yakkety.
Interestingly, things worked with xenial, even though the same QDBus is
installed there, as far as I can see.
I don't think the telepathy code changes you linked to are related to
what we are seeing. I'll double-check tomorrow.
I'm asking the trainguards to copy the packages from 1960 into 1968, so
we can check if the upstream patches affect what we are seeing.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by many Ubuntu Touch applications and scopes,
such as gallery app, music app, today scope, music scope, etc.
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has unit tests.
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* libunity-api-dev (Bug #1613563)
* persistent-cache-cpp-dev (Bug #1613560)
Note that the package has other dependencies that are not in main,
but these are used only for the tests and are not runtime
* This package uses cmake.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp