I wonder if someone could help with an intermittent problem.

My SB is connected to an Audio Note DAC 0.1x. Occasionally the right
hand output (never the left) is distorted.
I have tried an Olimex USB-ISO isolator, a bus-powered USB hub, and both
the original and aftermarket Paul Hynes PSU. Also a second SB.

The distortion is more apparent with the volume turned down on the SB.
Rebooting the SB, power cycling the DAC or just
disconnecting/reconnecting the USB cable clears the distortion.

I've had to use my squeezebox.com for a few days recently, and haven't
had the problem reoccur. I think this is because the SB is now
connecting at 32K. I've only had this occur using LMS.

Any ideas on what I could try, short of getting Audio Note to replace
the USB module in the DAC?

Thank-you. Simon.