On 09/11/2013 01:10 PM, Steffen Hoffmann wrote:
> On 11.09.2013 16:30, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
>> I believe the other piece of the puzzle is the ability to update
>> /etc/trac/aliases (or whereever we put the aliases file) and run
>> 'newalias' when a new ticket is created. And the question of whether to
>> have this enabled per-project (or globally, or per-ticket).
>
> Do you mean some kind of subscription for (all) new tickets here?

What I mean is when you create new ticket e.g. #12345, an e-mail address
12345@mytrac.myorg should materialize on your mail server. Or not.

Somebody may not want a particular ticket to accept e-mail updates,
hence "or not". Somebody may want to be able to create new tickets via
e-mail (I wouldn't want that without a filter on at least From:
addresses, but someone else might) -- then you'd have to enable it on
all tickets per-project or per trac instance. And so on.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin