On 2013-09-11 05:51, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

I am just back from vacation and read this email2trac thread.
Message-id's are not stored in the trac database and if you submit a
ticket via the web interface there is no knowledge about the message id.
what we want is a flexible reply to address that can handle basically
these 2 formats:
  1.  <bugnumber>@email2trac.surfsara.nl
  2.  email2trac+<bugnumber>@email2trac.surfsara.nl

I believe the other piece of the puzzle is the ability to update /etc/trac/aliases (or whereever we put the aliases file) and run 'newalias' when a new ticket is created. And the question of whether to have this enabled per-project (or globally, or per-ticket).

Dimitri